You are here

Computer Account Guidelines

Most students receive an account when they enter their academic department (CBE or MSE). If you're a student that needs to use a departmental computer lab and you are not able to login, please contact ETS. New department faculty and staff should contact the HR representative in your department, who will submit an "Employee Onboarding" request with ETS.

Research lab computer access

To arrange access to a research lab computer, please contact (one of) your Group Administrator(s). The identity of your Group Administrator(s) should be known to fellow group members and your faculty advisor/sponsor. Your Group Administrator will need to know your account username.