You are here
- Home >
- Conference Room Reservations
Conference Room Reservations
The MSE department's main campus facility provides three conference rooms that may be reserved for student and staff use: 145 Fontana Labs, 177 Watts Hall, and 184 Watts Hall. Additionally, 479 Watts Hall--a student lounge--may be "occupied". 336 Koffolt Labs, within Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, may be reserved as well. Room attributes and reservation instructions provided below the calendar. Networking instructions can be found here.
Making reservations in MSE complex
Please contact Mark Cooper, 292-7280, with any questions about the room reservation process.
For more on Google Calendar's features, go to Google Calendar Help.
- 145 FL: 10 seats around a U-shaped table with 10 additional seats along the back wall; 2 whiteboards; 1 screen with computer projection system, no computer in-room (however, video connection to projector and network connection available); VHS projection capable; speaker system; conference call-capable phone in-room.
- 336 KL: Large U-shaped table (reconfigurable) with seating for roughly 30. Chalkboards, pull-down projector screen, over-head projector. This room has no computer projection capability.
- 177 WA: Oval conference table with 6 chairs, space for 2-4 additional seats; 1 whiteboard; screen with portable projection system.
- 184 WA: Large U-shaped table (reconfigurable) with seating for 20+ as well as room for an additional 15+ seats along the walls; 2 whiteboards; 1 screen with computer projection system (video connection to projector and network connection available); dedicated computer (Intel iMac); video recording capability; conference call-capable phone in-room.
- 479 WA: Student Lounge Seating for 25+, four 4-seat round tables; 3 whiteboards, no projection system (though walls are white). This space is provided by the department for student use. However, since it is not in constant use by our students, department staff may make use of it. Please understand that students may make use of the room even during a "reserved" time.